Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has release a notification for their vacancies of Teacher for various posts check your eligibility for dsssb teacher vacancy and dsssb syllabus.
Those candidates are interested they can apply it via jobcury.com, but before going to apply read all the information regarding dsssb recruitment given below or download official notification.
And check the details about dsssb syllabus
DSSSB Syllabus For (General/Technical) Examination
Tier – I
Section (A) –
(i) General Awareness: – Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the
environment around him/her and its application to society.
The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person.
The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
(ii) General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: – The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types.
Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
(iii) Arithmetical & Numerical Ability :– The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio &
Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time &
Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
(iv) Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension:- In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
Section (B) –
(Applicable only for one Tier Technical only):- Post specific subject related questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for
Tier – II
- General Intelligence & reasoning ability – same as in One Tier exam but with slightly higher level.
- Quantitative Aptitude – In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
- General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be question on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
- English language & Comprehension – same as in tier-I but with slightly higher level.
Ads Below The Content
Subscribe to Get Job Notification
Like Us On Facebook
- Teds Woodworking Plans Review 2020 In Full Details Given Here
- OJEE Syllabus 2020 Check The Details Of OJEE Entrance Exam Details Given
- OJEE Exam Pattern 2020 Check Here & Apply Online Details Given
- OJEE Application Form Apply Online For OJEE 2020 Details Given
- HSSC Vacancy Latest 2020 Apply Online For 1137 Posts Details Given
- National Textile Corporation Ltd. Director(Technical) Apply Online
- IBPS PO Admit Card Download Direct Link Is Given Here
- TATA Steel Apprentice 2020 Batch For Junior Engineer Trainee
- SAIL BHILAI STEEL PLANT RECRUITMENT – Apply Online various post
- INDIA POST GDS – VARIOUS POST GDS ONLINE FORM
- CMAT 2020 Application Form Is Active Apply Online For Examination Test
- SSC CGL 2019 Requirement Apply Online For Various Posts
- sarkari result 2020 – ( सरकारी रिजल्ट ) know your result & naukri notification