GPAT Syllabus 2020 – Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) has release a notification for their computer based exam admission test 2019 (GPAT 2020) for admission to various M. pharma or its equivalent courses across all over India. The GPAT 2020 conducted by the National Testing Agency (NAT) the same pattern will be in 2020 exam also. Those candidates are interested in GPAT Syllabus 2020 check out this article all the information given below.
|GPAT 2020 Application Form Is Active Apply Online For Examination Test|
|UPTET 2019 Vacancy Apply Online Check Syllabus Exam Pattern|
The table of content is given below for your better, but in this article we mention only subjects given chapter. If you want all the details then download the official PDF, link is given below.
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL PDF
GPAT Syllabus 2020 In A One Table
|Name Of The Subjects||
Name Of The Chapters
|PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY||( I ) Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry
( II ) Medicinal Chemistry
|BIOPHARMACEUTICS AND PHARMACOKINETICS||
|CLINICAL PHARMACY AND THERAPEUTICS||1. General Principles, preparation, maintenance, analysis of observational records in clinical
2. Clinical trials, type and phases of clinical trials, placebo, ethical and regulatory issues
including Good clinical practice in clinical trials.
3. Therapeutic drug monitoring, adverse drug reaction (ADR), types of ADR, Mechanism of
ADR. Drug interaction, Monitoring and reporting of ADR and its significance.
4. Drug information services, Drug interactions.
5. Drug interaction in pediatric and geriatric patients, drug treatment during pregnancy,
lactation and menstruation.
6. Pharmacovigilance, Therapeutic drug monitoring, Neutraceuticals, essential drugs and
rational drug usage.
7. Age-related drug therapy: concept of posology, drug therapy for neonates, pediatrics and
geriatrics. Drugs used in pregnancy and lactation.
8. Drug therapy in gastrointestinal, hepatic, renal, cardiovascular and respiratory Disorders.
9. Drug therapy for neurological and psychological disorders.
10. Drug therapy in infections of respiratory system, urinary system, infective meningitis, TB,
HIV, malaria and filaria.
11. Drug therapy for thyroid and parathyroid disorders, diabetes mellitus, menstrual cycle
disorders, menopause and male sexual dysfunction.
12. Drug therapy for malignant disorders like leukemia, lymphoma and solid tumors.
13. Drug therapy for rheumatic, eye and skin disorders.
|HUMAN ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY||
|PHARMACEUTICAL JURISPRUDENCE||1. Historical background Drug legislation in India, Code of Ethics for Pharmacists.
2. The Pharmacy Act 1948 (inclusive of recent amendments).
3. Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940, Rules 1945, including New Drug applications.
4. Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, and Rules thereunder.
5. Drugs and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act 1954.
6. Medicinal and Toilet Preparations (Excise Duties) Act 1955, Rules 1976.
7. Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act 1970 and Rules 1975.
8. Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act 1960.
9. Drug (Price Control) Order.
10. Shops and Establishment Act.
11. Factory Act.
12. Consumer Protection Act.
13. Indian Pharmaceutical Industry- An Overview.
14. Industrial Development and Regulation act 1951.
15. Introduction to Intellectual Property Rights and Indian Patent Act 1970.
16. An Introduction to Standard Institutions and Regulatory Authorities such as BIS,
ASTM, ISO, TGA, USFDA, MHRA, ICH, WHO.
17. Minimum Wages Act 1948.
18. Prevention of Food Adulteration Act 1954 and Rules
|DISPENSING & HOSPITAL PHARMACY||1. Introduction to laboratory equipment, weighing methodology, handling of
prescriptions, labeling instructions for dispensed products.
2. Posological calculations involved in the calculation of dosage for infants. Enlarging
and reducing formula, displacement value.
3. Preparations of formulations involving allegation, alcohol dilution, isotonic solution.
4. Study of current patent and proprietary products, generic products and
selected brand products, indications, contraindications, adverse drug reactions,
available dosage forms and packing of
( Antihypertensive drug
5. Compounding and dispensing of following prescriptions
6. Reading and counseling of prescriptions from the clinical practice.
GPAT Syllabus 2020
All the information is given on the table but in table only we mention the subject and chapter you may check the official notification for further information.
Some Of The Books That Are Very Help full in your examination
Piyush GPAT Cracker – 4th – 2019 Edition – Click Here
Complete Companion for GPAT and other Pharmacy Entrance Exams| With Previous Years Solved Question Paper – Click Here
Ads Below The Content
Subscribe to Get Job Notification
Like Us On Facebook
- Teds Woodworking Plans Review 2020 In Full Details Given Here
- OJEE Syllabus 2020 Check The Details Of OJEE Entrance Exam Details Given
- OJEE Exam Pattern 2020 Check Here & Apply Online Details Given
- OJEE Application Form Apply Online For OJEE 2020 Details Given
- HSSC Vacancy Latest 2020 Apply Online For 1137 Posts Details Given
- National Textile Corporation Ltd. Director(Technical) Apply Online
- IBPS PO Admit Card Download Direct Link Is Given Here
- TATA Steel Apprentice 2020 Batch For Junior Engineer Trainee
- SAIL BHILAI STEEL PLANT RECRUITMENT – Apply Online various post
- INDIA POST GDS – VARIOUS POST GDS ONLINE FORM
- CMAT 2020 Application Form Is Active Apply Online For Examination Test
- SSC CGL 2019 Requirement Apply Online For Various Posts
- sarkari result 2020 – ( सरकारी रिजल्ट ) know your result & naukri notification