Karnataka Bank has release a notification for their law officers vacancy Grade-II in 2020 apply for the karnataka bank recruitment 2020 offline.
Those candidates are interested they can apply it via offline, but before going to apply read all the information regarding karnataka bank careers given below.
Or, you can download official notification for more details.
|RCF Apprentice Kapurthala 400 Posts Apply Online All The Details Given|
|West Central Railway Apprentice (WCR) 1273 Posts 2020 Apply Online|
Post Name – LAW Officer In Karnataka Bank 2020 Offline Form
Applying Date – Last date is 07/02/2020
Details Of Karnataka Bank Recruitment
LAW Officer In Karnataka Bank 2020 Offline Form
Last Date Of Online Application Submission Is – 07/02/2020
Maximum 32 years as on 01-01-2020 (Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1988). The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Graduates in Law (from any UGC recognized universities) with minimum 50% marks in Final Year Examination without attempts and having minimum 3 years’ experience as Advocate / Law Officer.
Links For Karnataka Bank Recruitment
Download Apply Offline Form
How To Apply Karnataka Bank Recruitment
First download application form from the official website or direct download link is given in link area.
The candidates should send the duly filled Application along with Bio-data/CV and other requisite documents to “The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR), Karnataka Bank Ltd., Head Office, Post Box No.599, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru-575002, Dakshina Kannada Dist., Karnataka State” superscribing the envelope with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LAW OFFICER (SCALE II)”.
Selection, Appointment & Emoluments Process
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and interview at Bank’s Head Office, Mangaluru.
No allowances/reimbursement will be payable/made for attending the test/interview.
Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank.
Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements. [Current CTC will be around `87,600/- per month].
Those Candidates Are Applying Karnataka Bank Recruitment Best Of Luck To Them
Thanks For Visiting JOBCURY.COM
Ads Below The Content
Subscribe to Get Job Notification
Like Us On Facebook
- Teds Woodworking Plans Review 2020 In Full Details Given Here
- OJEE Syllabus 2020 Check The Details Of OJEE Entrance Exam Details Given
- OJEE Exam Pattern 2020 Check Here & Apply Online Details Given
- OJEE Application Form Apply Online For OJEE 2020 Details Given
- HSSC Vacancy Latest 2020 Apply Online For 1137 Posts Details Given
- National Textile Corporation Ltd. Director(Technical) Apply Online
- IBPS PO Admit Card Download Direct Link Is Given Here
- TATA Steel Apprentice 2020 Batch For Junior Engineer Trainee
- SAIL BHILAI STEEL PLANT RECRUITMENT – Apply Online various post
- INDIA POST GDS – VARIOUS POST GDS ONLINE FORM
- CMAT 2020 Application Form Is Active Apply Online For Examination Test
- SSC CGL 2019 Requirement Apply Online For Various Posts
- sarkari result 2020 – ( सरकारी रिजल्ट ) know your result & naukri notification