National Eligibility Test (NET) has release a notification for UGC NTA NET Answer Key 2019. The answer key was uploaded today on it’s official website of nta net. Those candidates are interested they can see or they can apply for this test they can also but here those candidates are able to see the nta net answer key only who have applied.
Details About NTA NET Answer Key
The UGC NET December, 2019 was conducted throughout the country from 02.12.2019 to 06.12.2019 through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in which 7,93,813 candidates appeared
The Examination Should be conducted on 02- 06 December 2019 and those candidates are appear the examination and waiting for nta net answer key they can see here direct link is given in this article.
See You NTA NET Answer Key
Candidates can also raise the objection against ugc net if they found any wrong or question, but if you raise a objection against UGC NET then you have to pay Rs 1000/- each questions that you have challenged to the National Eligibility test. This information according to official announcement.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has also uploaded the Question Papers and the responses attempted thereon by each candidate on the NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in
The link is available on the website and the candidates need to click on it to view their respective question papers and the responses attempted. Candidates may “login and click link for display of their question papers and responses attempted”. This facility will remain available till 13.12.2019(11:50 pm) only. Candidates are advised to save their
respective question papers and responses attempted for future reference.
How To Raise Objection For NTA NET Answer Key
The National Testing agency has also uploaded the provisional Answer keys for candidates to challenge on the NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The procedure (as enclosed) for challenge of Answer Keys may be referred for the purpose. This facility is also available till 13.12.2019 (upto 11.50 pm). Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand rupees) only for each question challenged. The fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct.
- First you have to log on to official website
- Click View Question Paper and Challenge Provisional Answer Key.
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth or Password and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit
- Click Challenge/s regarding Answer Key.
- You will see Question IDs in sequential order
- The ID next to the question under the column Correct Option stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
- After clicking your desired option scroll down Save your Claim and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select Choose File and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Click on Save your Claim Finally.
- You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
- Kindly pay the fee by clicking on Click here to Pay Fee
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
|SSC CHSL Apply Online Link Is Active For 10th & +2 Standard|
|BHEL Recruitment 2019-20 of Project Engineers / Diploma Holders in Engineering|
|CISF Recruitment 2020 of sportsmen and women in cisf against sports quota|
Ads Below The Content
Subscribe to Get Job Notification
Like Us On Facebook
- Teds Woodworking Plans Review 2020 In Full Details Given Here
- OJEE Syllabus 2020 Check The Details Of OJEE Entrance Exam Details Given
- OJEE Exam Pattern 2020 Check Here & Apply Online Details Given
- OJEE Application Form Apply Online For OJEE 2020 Details Given
- HSSC Vacancy Latest 2020 Apply Online For 1137 Posts Details Given
- National Textile Corporation Ltd. Director(Technical) Apply Online
- IBPS PO Admit Card Download Direct Link Is Given Here
- TATA Steel Apprentice 2020 Batch For Junior Engineer Trainee
- SAIL BHILAI STEEL PLANT RECRUITMENT – Apply Online various post
- INDIA POST GDS – VARIOUS POST GDS ONLINE FORM
- CMAT 2020 Application Form Is Active Apply Online For Examination Test
- SSC CGL 2019 Requirement Apply Online For Various Posts
- sarkari result 2020 – ( सरकारी रिजल्ट ) know your result & naukri notification