Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) has release a notification for the entrance exam candidates can apply online for ojee form 2020 and check ojee exam pattern.
Those candidate are interested in they can apply via online application link is given below, but before going to apply read all the information regarding ojee 2020 application form.
Or, you can download official notification for ojee 2020.
Ojee Syllabus 2020
Ojee Exam Pattern Official Notification Download
OJEE Exam Pattern 2020 Step By Step
Number of questions and duration in examination for different courses
|SL. NO.||Question paper
|Number of questions and time of examination|
|1||B. Pharm||30 X 4 = 120 questions, 2 hours duration. Candidates are advised to appear either PCB or PCM as per their choice.
The candidate must attempt either PCB or PCM.
|2||Lateral Entry to
|120 questions, 2 hours duration (Engg Math, Engg Mechanics
and Basic Electrical and Electronics Engg, 40 each)
|3||LE Pharma||60 questions from D Pharm course, 1 hour duration|
|4||LE BSc /+3Sc||60 questions, 1-hour duration, (Mathematics-30, Physics-15 and Chemistry-15 questions)|
|5||MCA||120 questions (Mathematics-60 and Computer Awareness-60),
2 hour examination duration
|6||MBA||120 questions, 2 hour duration Quantitative Techniques -30, Analytical & Logical Reasoning – 30, Verbal reasoning & Comprehension -30, General Awareness & Business Fundamentals -30|
|7||Integrated MBA||60 questions, 1 hour duration Quantitative Techniques -15, Analytical & Logical Reasoning – 15, Verbal reasoning & Comprehension -15, General Awareness & Business Fundamentals -15|
|8||M. Tech||90 questions, 2 hour duration: Branch questions-60, Engineering
Mathematics-20 and Analytical & Logical reasoning-10
|9||M. Arch||90 questions, 2 hour duration: Branch questions(Architecture) – 60, Reasoning (Verbal / Analytical / Logical) -30|
|10||M. Plan||90 questions, 2 hour duration: Branch questions(Planning) -60, Analytical & Logical reasoning-30|
|11||M Pharm||60 questions, 1 hour duration of B. Pharm course|
Rules For OJEE Entrance Exam
- The joint Entrance Examination will be held as per the scheduled dates mentioned.
- The medium of examination is English.
- The examination hall shall be opened to the candidates one hour before the commencement of the examination. No candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall without a valid downloaded admit card. The downloaded admit card should be endorsed by the Invigilator of the examination centre.
- Candidates are required to take their respective seats at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination, strictly according to the sitting chart notified earlier by the Centre Superintendent.
- In no case, a candidate is allowed to enter the examination hall after the examination starts.
OJEE Exam Pattern 2020 Procedure
- There will be multiple choice type questions.
- The number of questions will be sixty (60) per each hour of examination.
- Each question shall have four answers (including one correct answer) and the examine shall have to select the appropriate choice of answer in the assigned computer.
- Each correct answer shall fetch four marks. Each unattempted question will fetch zero. One mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
Those Candidates Are Prefer Ojee Exam Pattern For Examination Best Of Luck To Them
Thanks For Visiting JOBCURY.COM
Ads Below The Content
Subscribe to Get Job Notification
Like Us On Facebook
- OJEE Syllabus 2020 Check The Details Of OJEE Entrance Exam Details Given
- OJEE Exam Pattern 2020 Check Here & Apply Online Details Given
- OJEE Application Form Apply Online For OJEE 2020 Details Given
- HSSC Vacancy Latest 2020 Apply Online For 1137 Posts Details Given
- AIIMS Job Vacancy 2020 AIIMS Dehli / Jhajjar, Haryana Apply Online
- National Textile Corporation Ltd. Director(Technical) Apply Online
- IBPS PO Admit Card Download Direct Link Is Given Here
- TATA Steel Apprentice 2020 Batch For Junior Engineer Trainee
- SAIL BHILAI STEEL PLANT RECRUITMENT – Apply Online various post
- INDIA POST GDS – VARIOUS POST GDS ONLINE FORM
- SSC CGL 2019 Requirement Apply Online For Various Posts
- CMAT 2020 Application Form Is Active Apply Online For Examination Test
- sarkari result 2020 – ( सरकारी रिजल्ट ) know your result & naukri notification