Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has release a notification of their vacancy for Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Data Entry Operator. Those candidates are interested they cam apply through jobcury.com and check ssc chsl syllabus , but before going to apply read all the information given below or download official notification for ssc chsl syllabus. Online application has begun apply now.
SSC CHSL Apply Here
SSC CHSL Apply Online Link Is Active For 10th & +2 Standard – CLICK HERE
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern – CLICK HERE
Official Website Of SSC – CLICK HERE
SSC CHSL Syllabus
ssc chsl Syllabus for Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)
English Language – Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
General Intelligence – It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ patternfolding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other subtopics, if any Numerical operations.
Quantitative Aptitude –
- Number Systems
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Statistical Charts
General Awareness – Questions are designed to test the candidate‟s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) Of SSC CHSL Syllabus
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in „Pen and Paper‟ Mode. The duration of the Descriptive Paper will be for one hour (20 minutes compensatory time will also be provided to the candidates
eligible for scribes as per Para 8.1 and 8.2 above). The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will be awarded zero marks.
- Candidates must write their correct Roll Number at the prescribed places on the cover page of the Answer Book. Candidates must also affix signature and Left-hand Thumb Impression in the relevant columns in the Answer Book. Answer Books not bearing Roll Number, Signature and Left-hand Thumb Impression shall be awarded zero marks.
- Candidates are strictly advised not to write any personal identity e.g. name, roll number, mobile number, address, etc inside the Answer Book. The candidates who fail to adhere to these instructions will be awarded
zero marks even if marks are awarded during the evaluation process.
DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION FOR MORE DETAILS – click here
Ads Below The Content
Subscribe to Get Job Notification
Like Us On Facebook
- Teds Woodworking Plans Review 2020 In Full Details Given Here
- OJEE Syllabus 2020 Check The Details Of OJEE Entrance Exam Details Given
- OJEE Exam Pattern 2020 Check Here & Apply Online Details Given
- OJEE Application Form Apply Online For OJEE 2020 Details Given
- HSSC Vacancy Latest 2020 Apply Online For 1137 Posts Details Given
- National Textile Corporation Ltd. Director(Technical) Apply Online
- IBPS PO Admit Card Download Direct Link Is Given Here
- TATA Steel Apprentice 2020 Batch For Junior Engineer Trainee
- SAIL BHILAI STEEL PLANT RECRUITMENT – Apply Online various post
- INDIA POST GDS – VARIOUS POST GDS ONLINE FORM
- CMAT 2020 Application Form Is Active Apply Online For Examination Test
- SSC CGL 2019 Requirement Apply Online For Various Posts
- sarkari result 2020 – ( सरकारी रिजल्ट ) know your result & naukri notification