Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) has release a notification for upsc ese admit card 2019 on their official website the Engineering Services prelim exam (ESE) will be scheduled on 05 January 2020. You can download admit card for the examination admit card download link is given below. The admit cards are available on the official website of the Commission at upsc.gov.in
UPSC ESE Admit Card Download Link – CLICK HERE
UPSC ESE Admit Card Details
Recruitment on the results of this examination will be made to the Services/ Posts under the following categories
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Those candidates are applied for this vacancy they can able to download the upsc ese admit card by entering their registration id and password.
UPSC has release 495 vacancies for group A and group B services in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. In this prelims examination candidates are selected for main exam those who cleared this prelims examination they can able to give main exam.
UPSC ESE Paper – I
In this prelims examination will consist of two multiple choice question paper and the exam carrying maximum 500 marks.
Note – Those candidates are qualifying in this exam only they can able to appear final or main examination of ESE.
UPSE ESE Paper – II
The Engineering Services (Main/stage‐II) Examination will consist two conventional type papers in Engineering Discipline specific with duration of three hours and maximum marks of 600 (300 Marks in each paper).
The Stage‐III will consist of Personality Test carrying 200 Marks.
Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the Stage‐I: Engineering Services (Preliminary/Stage‐I) and Stage‐II: Engineering Services (Main/Stage‐II) Examination as may be fixed by the Commission as per its discretion, shall be summoned by them for Stage‐III (Personality Test).
The number of candidates to be summoned for Personality Test will be about twice the number of vacancies to be filled. The Personality Test will carry 200 marks (with no minimum qualifying marks).
Important Note For UPSC ESE Admit Crad and Examination
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question papers.
- There are four alternative for the answers to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one‐third (1/3rd) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happen to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.
- If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
|SSC CHSL Apply Online Link Is Active For 10th & +2 Standard|
|BHEL Recruitment 2019-20 of Project Engineers / Diploma Holders in Engineering|
|CISF Recruitment 2020 of sportsmen and women in cisf against sports quota|
Ads Below The Content
Subscribe to Get Job Notification
Like Us On Facebook
- Teds Woodworking Plans Review 2020 In Full Details Given Here
- OJEE Syllabus 2020 Check The Details Of OJEE Entrance Exam Details Given
- OJEE Exam Pattern 2020 Check Here & Apply Online Details Given
- OJEE Application Form Apply Online For OJEE 2020 Details Given
- HSSC Vacancy Latest 2020 Apply Online For 1137 Posts Details Given
- National Textile Corporation Ltd. Director(Technical) Apply Online
- IBPS PO Admit Card Download Direct Link Is Given Here
- TATA Steel Apprentice 2020 Batch For Junior Engineer Trainee
- SAIL BHILAI STEEL PLANT RECRUITMENT – Apply Online various post
- INDIA POST GDS – VARIOUS POST GDS ONLINE FORM
- CMAT 2020 Application Form Is Active Apply Online For Examination Test
- SSC CGL 2019 Requirement Apply Online For Various Posts
- sarkari result 2020 – ( सरकारी रिजल्ट ) know your result & naukri notification